Co- Employment Advantages
Welcome to Integrated Employer Solutions- Business Made Simple
As one of our clients, you will work closely with a Business Architect who will help you explore the best solutions for your company.
Meet with one of our Business Architects and see how they can help design the right plan to protect and grow your business.
- Prepare and distribute payroll checks
- Tax filing for State withholding, State Unemployment, FICA and Federal Withholding
- Payroll data maintenance and recordkeeping
- Vacation and Sick leave tracking
- Direct deposit option
- Year-end W-2's and W-3's
- I-9 compliance and administration
- Tax changes administration
- Electronic Employee file and record keeping
- Federal Certified Payroll processing and reports
- Verifications and inquiries administration
Benefits Packages and Administration (customized to fit your needs)
- 401 K
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment life insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
Nothing is worse than discovering your projected profits have disappeared due to unexpected job-related expenses. Our job costing software helps determine true costs before the project starts. Use our job costing software and avoid losing money on your next job.
Worker's Compensation Administration
- Safety Training and Handbook
- NCCI mod rate reviews
- Worker's Compensation billing reconciliation
- Worker's Compensation pay-as-you-go program
- First report of Injury and recordkeeping
- Claim Review and Risk Management
Speak to A Co-Employment Expert Today!
IES Co-Employment Advantages
- Reduce HR paperwork
- Obtain expert help and guidance with HR tasks
- Increase compliance and reduce liability risk
- Increase the competitiveness of your employee benefits package
Get in touch with us
Address: 3191 S. Valley St, Suite #206 • Salt Lake City, UT 84109
Use this form to send us a message:
Why Choose Us
We have a diverse line of products and services that can be tailored to fit your unique business needs. We offer the hands on personal experience you'd expect from a local company while offering the leverage and expertise of a nationally recognized service provider. That combination offers you the best solution to protect your assets in the most cost effective, reliable and secure way possible.
A payroll service provides general payroll administration to meet the employer obligations for payroll.
Beyond the general payroll administration, IES will remove the liability from the client company in the following areas:
- Payroll Tax Administration
- Liability for Payroll Taxes
- Workers' Compensation and Employment insurance coverage and filing
- Practice Liability Insurance
- Provide Pay-As-You-Go premium plans
- Risk Management - Employee Leasing
- Claims management for unemployment and workers' compensation. We provide assistance with creating an employee handbook, improve worksite safety, employee background screening, etc.
- Human Resources and Legal Compliance
- We provide experienced staff members for guidance to prevent violations with various federal and state agencies - FMLA, FLSA, ADA, HIPAA, PHI, etc.
- Retirement Plans Administration
- 401(K) - Our partner helps you manage benefits and compliance
- Direct deposits and more
WHY CHOOSE US
- Capture more time, more jobs and more sales
- Reduce your stress and wasted time on tax, compliance, regulatory, payroll and filing issues
- Save money by never paying another late fee, penalties and interest, or accounting and legal fees from missing a mandatory filing or tax date
- Focus on growing your business while we take care of all the payroll, taxes, insurance, workers comp, benefits and unemployment, including all regulatory, compliance, payments, filings and reporting
"You write one check - We do the rest ... It's that simple."Flynn Paulson - Manager